Executive 3 BR Townhouse in Morningside - Must Inspect!
Simic Estate Agents is proud to present 1/93 Ison Street, Morningside.
Situated in a convenient location this townhouse is ideally placed between the local cafes and facilities of Thynne Road and Riding Road and only 5 minutes from regular buses to the city, or to Morningside Station. It is also only 5 minutes to the trendy Oxford Street and its vast choices of restaurants, boutiques, cinemas and parks.
This Contemporary, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with indoor/outdoor entertainment options property features:
- A modern kitchen
- A private courtyard and ample garaging
- High quality finishes throughout
- High ceilings throughout and huge voided ceiling in the lounge provide a spacious feel as well as an architectural feature.
- The beautiful timber stairs add a touch of class to the entry
- A powder room off the living area
- The top level contains the three bedrooms and main bathroom.
- The master has its own suite complete with large walk-in robe and spacious ensuite.
- The ensuite offers a double shower as well as two sinks, for luxury and practicality.
- All bedrooms have either ceiling fans or air conditioning.
- The kitchen is located centrally to the indoor and outdoor entertaining areas. Open plan and with European stainless steel appliances, the kitchen is a delight for any chef to use, and so functional.
- The tiled and covered outdoor area extends from the adjacent kitchen and dining area.
- On the bottom level you will find a double garage and laundry area.
- The property also has security intercom access at the front gate, which provides private access to the property.
- Sorry, no pets.
If no inspection time is displayed, please register by clicking on the "Request an Inspection Time" tab so we can contact you once access is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
IMPORTANT! If you would like a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement, including all standard terms and any special terms applicable provided to you before you submit your application, please contact our office on 07 3638 4700 or [email protected] for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement prior to submitting your application and state the address of the property you wish to apply for.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport