51 Agnew Street
Character Family Home with amazing city & suburban views.
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY, SIMPLY EITHER SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY OR BOOK INTO AN INSPECTION BELOW AND WE WILL SEND YOU AN APPLICATION LINK. PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS.
Simic Estate Agents is proud to present 51 Agnew Street, Norman Park.
This character family home sits on 708m2 allotment is located in one of Norman Park's premier streets overlooking Poets corner. The beautiful home features
- 4 bedrooms all on one level
- Master bedroom with walk-in and ensuite, air-con and city views
- Separate open plan lounge & dinning room
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and heaps of cupboard and bench space
- Large spacious entertainers deck with amazing views
- Aircon & ceiling fans throughout
- High Ceilings
- Timber flooring throughout
- Lush immaculate gardens
- 1 car lock up garage and additional 2 car spots under covered
- Great city views
- Heaps of storage under house
- Pets upon application
- The property has 6.6kw solar panels and is linked to the hot water system
- Centralised ducted vacuum cleaner
- Three door Fridge
If no inspection time is displayed, please register by clicking on the "Request an Inspection Time" tab so we can contact you once access is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
IMPORTANT! If you would like a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable provided to you before you submit your application. Please contact our office on 3638 4700 or [email protected] for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement prior to submitting your application and state the address of the property you wish to apply for.
- Built in Robes
- Area Views
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport