This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://simicestateagents.com.au
SPACIOUS HOME WITH POOL
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY, SIMPLY EITHER SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY OR BOOK INTO AN INSPECTION BELOW AND WE WILL SEND YOU AN APPLICATION LINK. PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS.
Simic Estate Agents is proud to present 19 Fleetway Street, Morningside.
This very large home has amazing features over two levels. located in one of Morningside's best streets a is close proximity to public transport, schools and shops.
- Open living area
- Spacious kitchen with loads of cupboard and bench space & gas cooking
- Massive room that can be used as a bedroom, an additional living room or a guest room with air con
- Massive laundry room
- Another room that has outside access. This room has many benefits and is great for a business or an additional bedroom and has air con
- Large living are with timber flooring adjoins the front deck
- 3 bedrooms all with air con and two with built ins
- Main bedroom with wardrobes and air con
- Main bathroom with a separate bath, shower
- Toilet is separate from the bathroom
- Large lush pool with a great entertaining deck with pool maintenance included in rent
- Large shed
- The property can hold up to 4 cars, or store the large caravan or boat on the side access of the house
- Front lawn mowing included in rent
If no inspection time is displayed, please register by clicking on the "Request an Inspection Time" tab so we can contact you once access is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
IMPORTANT! If you would like a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable provided to you before you submit your application. Please contact our office on 3638 4700 or [email protected] for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement prior to submitting your application and state the address of the property you wish to apply for
- Built in Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport