25 Ernest Street
HOME SWEET HOME
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY, SIMPLY EITHER SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY OR BOOK INTO AN INSPECTION BELOW AND WE WILL SEND YOU AN APPLICATION LINK. PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS.
Simic Estate Agents is proud to present 25 Ernest Street, Morningside.
This home is one that ticks all the boxes for a family. Fully fenced property with loads of outdoor playing areas for the kids and two separate outdoor entertaining areas. Spacious living area with high raked ceilings. It's close proximity to the shops, schools and public transport makes easy living so you can focus on the most valuable things in your life - your family
- Massive open plan living area with high raked ceilings that adjoins the lush large yard
- Separate living and dining areas
- Ducted air-conditioning & timber flooring throughout
- Large kitchen with loads of cupboard & bench space, gas cooking - great kitchen for the chef in the house
- Additional room off the living which can be used as a study or a rumpus for the kids
- Powder room
- Internal laundry
- 2 car lock up garage
- Two separate outdoor entertaining areas - one is undercover
- Great yard for the kids to play - fully fenced around and secure
- Upstairs has three bedrooms & two bathrooms
- Master Bedroom has it's own private deck, ensuite, built-in cupboards, fan, ducted air-con, shutters & timber flooring
- Second & Third bedrooms both have built-in wardrobes, fans, block out blinds, timber flooring
- Main bathroom is very spacious with a bath, shower and toilet
- Solar water heating means cheaper electricity bill
- Shed for additional storage
- Crimsafe screens on sliding doors for extra protection
- Pet friendly - need to submit a pet application (please ask for this when applying)
If no inspection time is displayed, please register by clicking on the "Request an Inspection Time" tab so we can contact you once access is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
IMPORTANT! If you would like a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable provided to you before you submit your application. Please contact our office on 3638 4700 or [email protected] for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement prior to submitting your application and state the address of the property you wish to apply for.
- Built in Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport