9 Potts Street
Luxurious family living in the heart of East Brisbane!
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY, SIMPLY EITHER SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY OR BOOK INTO AN INSPECTION BELOW AND WE WILL SEND YOU AN APPLICATION LINK. PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS.
Simic Estate Agents is proud to present 9 Potts Street, East Brisbane.
Located in one of Brisbane's most sought-out suburbs, this home is one you most definitely don't want to miss! Live the genuine inner city lifestyle you've always been dreaming of with only being 1.5 km from Brisbane CBD; be amongst the action in this high demand area only minutes away from the Gabba stadium, trendy cafes, restaurants, fine art galleries and the best educational opportunities. Pets considered on application.
Features of the property include:
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite, built-in wardrobe and Split System air conditioning.
- Huge Guest Bedroom with ensuite, built-in wardrobe and Split System air conditioning.
- Media room, kitchen, Separate laundry area with loads of storage & Bathroom.
- Large double car garage, deep for extra storage.
- A terrific backyard fully fenced with a shed.
- Relaxing Living area with stunning timber floors and high ceilings with access on to the back deck.
- Designer kitchen with High end appliances.
- Main Bathroom with separate toilet.
- Second laundry off kitchen.
- Separate dinning room behind kitchen with a Serving hatch and a split system air conditioner.
- 3 King size bedrooms with fans and robes.
- Access to front deck between the front bedrooms.
- A stunning roof top deck with access from the back deck, Over looking the city lights!
Don't miss this rare opportunity to live in a home that rarely comes to the rental market.
If no inspection time is displayed, please register by clicking on the "Request an Inspection Time" tab so we can contact you once access is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
IMPORTANT! If you would like a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable provided to you before you submit your application. Please contact our office on 3638 4700 or [email protected] for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement prior to submitting your application and state the address of the property you wish to apply for.
- Built in Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport