Brand New Home
Simic Estate Agents is proud to present 43 Keats Street, Cannon Hill.
This modern home features many luxurious items through out. Located in one of Cannon Hill's best street, it's walking distance to the famous Hollands Swim School. Minutes drive to Cannon Hill Anglican College & St Oliver Plunkett Primary School.
- Open plan living area adjoining the undercover entertainment area
- Kitchen has stone benches, butlers pantry, heaps of storage and bench space
- Loads of room for kids to run around in the low maintenance backyard
- Ducted throughout the whole home
- Internal Laundry
- Linen cupboards located upstairs and downstairs
- Upstairs carpet throughout
- Spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom with large walk in robe & spacious ensuite
- Additional living room upstairs
- Main bathroom has a bath, shower & vanity, toilet is separate
- Double lock up garage
- Fully fenced
- Pets upon application
If no inspection time is displayed, please register by clicking on the "Request an Inspection Time" tab so we can contact you once access is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
IMPORTANT! If you would like a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable provided to you before you submit your application. Please contact our office on 3638 4700 or [email protected] for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement prior to submitting your application and state the address of the property you wish to apply for.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport