Great spacious Family Home
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY, SIMPLY EITHER SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY OR BOOK INTO AN INSPECTION BELOW AND WE WILL SEND YOU AN APPLICATION LINK. PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS.
Simic Estate Agents is proud to present 41 Keats Street, Cannon Hill
Located in one of Cannon Hill's best street. Walking distance to the famous Hollands Swim School. Minutes drive to Cannon Hill Anglican College & St Oliver Plunkett Primary School.
- Open plan living area adjoining the undercover entertainment area
- Kitchen has stone benches, butlers pantry, heaps of storage and bench space 900mm gas cooker
- Loads of room for kids to run around in the low maintenance back yard
- Ducted throughout the whole home
- Additional room located downstairs can be used as an open office
- Powder room
- Internal Laundry
- Linen cupboards located upstairs and downstairs
- Upstairs carpet through out
- Master bedroom is very spacious with large walkin robe & spacious ensuite
- Bedroom 2 and 3 are the smallest but still spacious with built in robes in both
- Bedroom 4 is spacious with built in robes
- Additional living room upstairs
- Main bathroom has a bath, shower & vanity, toilet is separate
- Double lock up garage
- Fully fenced
- Pets upon application
If no inspection time is displayed, please register by clicking on the "Request an Inspection Time" tab so we can contact you once access is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
IMPORTANT! If you would like a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable provided to you before you submit your application. Please contact our office on 3638 4700 or [email protected] for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement prior to submitting your application and state the address of the property you wish to apply for.
- Built in Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport