3/89 Thorn Street
UNDER CONTRACT BY DENNIS SIMIC
A sizable layout makes this residence in the Carlisle Building an exceptional opportunity, one with endless convenience of inner city living at your doorstep, all enhanced by the stunning skyline.
Occupiers can enjoy tranquility during the day with ample natural light and river breezes followed by breathtaking sunsets at night.
The floor plan offers seamless flow between the kitchen and living onto the balcony, enhancing connectivity, and showcasing the northern aspect
Private and perfectly located, this outstanding opportunity offers but is not limited to:
* Open plan north facing living
* Gourmet kitchen perfectly positioned with separate lounge and dining spaces
* Additional separate Study
* Additional independent Secure Storage
* 2 Car Secure Car Accommodation
* Blue chip location only moments to some of Brisbane's best lifestyle precincts, rich in a plethora of restaurants and shops
* Easy access to public transport with its riverside positioning, nearby ferry stops as well as great walkways and bike paths
* The Kangaroo Point green bridge will link you straight to the CBD, making it easier to walk or cycle between the CBD, Queens Wharf and Botanic Gardens.
With air-conditioning and ceiling fans, the property features the benefit of a secure 2 car accommodation, sparkling in-ground swimming pool, Tennis Court and numerous BBQ and outdoor entertaining spaces.
The famed Brisbane River Loop walk and the Gabba Cricket Grounds are also right on your doorstep, while the soon-to-be-constructed Cross River Rail and Queens Wharf promise to be exciting new additions to the local area.
Well positioned, this amazing residence is located a short distance from amenities, schools and local highlights, including Story Bridge Hotel and local eateries. The local IGA, pharmacy and cafés are all within walking distance, as is the Mowbray Park ferry terminal, ready to take you to New Farm, Howard Smith Wharves or South Bank. Reputable schools, including Anglican Church Grammar School and Lourdes Hill College, are also just a short drive.
AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY 4th Dec @ 8am SHARP ONSITE
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
- Built in Robes
- Tennis Court
- Area Views
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport