This One Ticks All The Boxes!
Drenched in natural light this edge townhouse boasts a variety of features making it one of the best first home options or investments in the Morningside area.
The home features elevated void ceilings, alfresco dining, security, amazing breezes, large bedrooms, and study nook. The living room opens out into the front courtyard, creating a perfect space for enjoying afternoon drinks and music with friends, while offering full shade and protection from the afternoon sun.
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, the home boasts peace and privacy, but is only a few minutes stroll from cafes and restaurants on Wynnum Rd, and in close proximity to bars and cinema in Hawthorne and Balmoral. Handy to Morningside train station and Abinger Street bus stop, it's a short commute for city workers.
For what it offers this is without a doubt one of the best-valued townhouses on the market.
* Townhouse split over two levels
* Small complex of 4
* Bright white paint throughout
* New timber floors
* Alfresco courtyard
* Modern kitchen with walk-in pantry
* Electric Cooktop
* AC in both bedrooms and living area
* Master bedroom with ensuite and private balcony
* Automatic Lock-up garage with direct access
* Close to Morningside, schools and transport
* Age of complex: approximately 13 years
* Estimated rental: $450 per week
* Council rates: $332.03 per quarter
* Body corp fees: $1541.20 per year
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport