Charming Quintessential Home
Sitting high in a quiet street, this charming home is perfect for first home buyers, investors, young families and couples. Raised to take advantage of beautiful suburban and Gateway Bridge views, this home offers an opportunity for further extensions and renovations while being completely liveable. A Majority of the home beneath is at Legal Height - ready to be built in. All of this, a convenient 7kms from the CBD. The owners have purchased elsewhere and genuinely want this sold.
Owners Quote; "I have truly loved this home! I will cherish the memories of sitting with a cup of tea with my neighbours (now great friends) and talking as the world passed around us. The back veranda has a wonderful sense of privacy because of the elevation and is my favourite spot throughout the home."
- Manicured gardens
- Large deck off the dining room with a leafy outlook
- Hardwood polished timber floors
- Reverse cycle Air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite & built in robe
- Plenty of storage space under house
- Large secure garage with plenty of room for storage
- Fully fenced (pet friendly)
- Opportunity for extension/build-in underneath
- Council rates: $437.06 per quarter
- Rental estimate: $620 per week
- 7km to the CBD
AUCTION ON SITE 30TH MARCH 2019 AT 9AM SHARP
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport